July 22, 2017

Pine Ridge Treasures' Pearls Blog Hop - July 22nd, 2017

Welcome to the 2017 Pine Ridge Treasures' Pearls Blog Hop   




I love glass pearls!  They are one of my favorite types of bead to work with.  They can make designs both classy and fun.  For this hop, each participant was sent a variety of beads, each with its own color theme. The color themes available were: lilac, montana blue, and  a green/blue mix.  Participants were instructed to make nifty creations using their kit beads, and other items in their bead stash (if they so chose).  

What did I make for the hop? A light and airy Summer necklace and earring set using the green theme.  I call this set "Garden Muse".  







Now it's time to check out all of the great jewelry creations: 

Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist

Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool Jewelry
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Gloria Allen, Wings and Beads
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Ann Schroeder, Bead Love
Kari Asbury, Hippie Chick Design

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh...how pretty! It does look so springy and calming..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green and the play of the different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the garden theme, as I am obsessed with my little garden right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a pretty necklace Lisa, I love it!

    ReplyDelete