February 4, 2017

Pine Ridge Treasures' Color Blog Hop

Welcome to the 2017 Pine Ridge Treasures' Color Blog Hop   




I am looking forward to this hop because color themes are my favorite kits to work with.    Each participant was sent a variety of beads, each with its own color theme. They were instructed to make nifty creations using their kit beads, and other items in their bead stash (if they so chose).  

What did I make for the hop? A double strand necklace! I have not made many "multi strand" items, and I wanted to give it a whirl.  I thought it came out pretty well.  I am always afraid that the strands will not lay right. I think this will look nice with my work outfits. 


Now, please check out all of the jewelry awesomeness created by the blog hop participants: 


Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool Jewelry
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha’s Ramblings
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Gloria Allen, Gloria Allen Designs



7 comments:

  1. Great job Lisa. Kudos to you for doing something that you rarely do. Thank you for hosting this fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual! Great work, beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to be able to see everyone's creations!!! Just finished my winter concert season last Sunday and am not fully recovered yet so good that I did not try to join in this time! Good job on everything Lisa��

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful Lisa, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! And yeah I know what you mean about multi strand necklaces, I can't get to lay right at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lisa! Looks so elegant! Thanks for the hop! Looking forward to more...a thought...since so many of us have leftovers from your hops, we ought to do a switch and bead hop where you choose partners and we exchange beads that we have gotten from you!

    ReplyDelete