February 27, 2016

Pine Ridge Treasures' I Wish It Were Summer Blog Hop

Welcome to the 2016 Pine Ridge Treasures' I Wish it Were Summer Blog Hop!  


I can't wait to see what everyone made!  Just a quick recap: each participant was sent a bead kit with a mixture of awesome jewelry making items.  Most kits had a mixture of cultured seaglass, glass, plated metal, and other surprises - all with a fun Summer theme. Participants were instructed to make beady creations using their kit beads, and other items in their bead stash (if they so chose).  

What did I make for the hop? A classic bracelet, necklace and earring set in my favorite "Summer Ocean Blue" color palette! I love offsetting the toggle clasp to add a little bit of pizzazz to a necklace.


Now, please check out all of the jewelry awesomeness created by the blog hop participants:  


Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Kari Asbury, Hippie Chick Design
Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha’s Ramblings
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool Jewelry
Jacqui Kipfer, Seven Oaks Jewellery
Rosee Hanemaayer, Silver Penny Artisans
Kelly Fletcher - TBD
Diana Chavis - TBD

7 comments:

  1. Love that color palette! Sea and sky, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like your bracelet. Fun pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and your pieces are beautiful, I'd wear all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Lisa. Good color choices. Thank you for hosting this fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Lisa!! I LOVE the sea glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pieces Lisa! all the shades of blue are so stunning together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It screams summer!

    ReplyDelete