July 18, 2015

Pine Ridge Treasures' Beach Blog Hop 2015

Welcome to the 2015 Pine Ridge Treasures' Beach Blog Hop! 




I can't wait to see what these talented ladies made!  Just a quick recap: each participant was sent a bead kit with a mixture of beach related items, such as cultured seaglass, plated metal charms or pendants, glass, Tiaria crystal and more. Participants were instructed to make beady creations using their kit beads, and other items in their bead stash (if they so choose).  

What did I make for the hop? I would like to share a bracelet and a pair of dangle earrings.  The starfish and palm tree charms added just the right amount of "beach vibe".  I am also making a pair of earrings with the green fishbone cultured seaglass.  They are not quite ready (yet).  The cultured seaglass, Tiaria crystal and plated metal are from ZnetShowsI added the fun orange faceted czech glass rondelles from my bead stash. 


Now, please check out all of the jewelry awesomeness created by the participants:


Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations
Candida Elkins Castleberry, Spun Sugar Beadworks
Kari Asbury, Hippie Chick Design
Susan Anderson, La Main Tresor
Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue
Margaret Pelech, Margaret Pelech's Blog
Lisa Prewitt Knappenberger, LiRaysa Designs
Carol Briody, A Beads Life
Karin Grosset Grange, Ginkgo et Coquelicot
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha’s Ramblings
Gloria Allen, Gloria Allen Designs
Rosee Floss Hanemaayer, Silver Penny Artisans
Saundra Farren, Something by Saundra
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool Jewelry
MaryAnne Kelly Hobbs-Fernie - TBD
Chris Eisenberg, Wanderware
Alicia Marinache, All the Pretty Things
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Kelly Fletcher – TBD
Linda Anderson, From the Bead Board
Diana Chavis - TBD

10 comments:

  1. OOoOOOO! I LOVE the green with the brassy starfish! BEAUTIFUL!

    Thank you so much for coordinating! I love me some sea glass! =)

    Linda
    http://cherryOnTopDesign.co
    http://fromTheBeadBoard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and white together! Gorgeous bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, You are right the starfish and adorable palm trees added just the right amount to your lovely pieces to say beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces ~ so full of life and playful, perfect for summer and a day at the beach! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces, I really love that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, I love those little palm tree charms, I didn' t use this time but I will soon. Thank you for the great challenge and hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These do have the exact right amount of beachy vibe. Fun and pretty. I love the white/clear beads with the pops of color from green and orange.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pieces. Love the earrings! Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic designs! I'm really loving the bracelet but I'm very partial to green. Hopefully you will share the earrings when they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your designs are beautiful! I especially love the pop of color in the bracelet with the olive green sea glass!

    ReplyDelete