April 4, 2015

Jasper Intrigue Blog Hop and Challenge

This is going to be a great hop! As most of my bead group members know, jasper is my FAVORITE gemstone!  So many types of jasper, and all are beautiful. 

The talented participants received kits with different types of jasper. They were asked to create jewelry or other art using as many beads from the kit as possible.  The majority of these beautiful beads were from ZnetShows.  Check out their  selections: ZnetShows Jasper Gemstones, ZnetShows Tiaria Crystal  and ZnetShows Plated Metal


Here is my Ocean Jasper Bracelet.  Right up my alley - simple and classic. I keeping this one for me.The patterns in the jasper are very pretty.

I also created a necklace with some different jasper:

Don't forget that some participants will be posting in the challenge album on the bead group (under the photos tab): https://www.facebook.com/groups/PRTbeadsandmore/photos/

Here are the blog hop participants:

Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations
Susan Anderson, La Main Tresor
Karin Grosset Grange (France), Ginkgo et Coquelicot
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha’s Ramblings
Sheila Prose, Cheap Charms
Terri Wlaschin, Baking Beads in the Keys
Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Lisa Prewitt Knappenberger, Li Raysa Designs

11 comments:

  1. classic lines and classic colors. That bracelet IS a keeper!!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelet and necklace are beautiful. I especially love all the color in the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jewelry Very nicely done. Some pretty unique Jasper Pieces in that Necklace. Bracelet my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are lovely. You sent us some gorgeous beads to play with, thank you again Lisa for these great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful! I just love the different patterns of the jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    Beautiful bracelet and necklace I love the colors in the Ocean Jasper in the bracelet and the mixed Jasper in the necklace. Thank you for hosting yet another great challenge.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bracelet is really pretty Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love jasper and your pieces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! Wow, your Jasper bracelet is gorgeous! And the necklace!...wonderful!...it reminds me of ocean breezes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pieces.
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning as usual! You always have a way with jasper.

    ReplyDelete