February 21, 2015

Creative Spark Winter 2015 Issue Reveal!

I love being on the design team for Znet Shows!  They are a great company with a wide variety of beads at reasonable prices.  They sell retail and wholesale, so there is something for everyone. For the winter issue of Creative Spark,  the participants were split into several categories. I was placed in the cultured sea porcelain category.  

My inspiration for my Winter Collection (which I call "Tea Garden") was the Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco. The porcelain reminded me of the china cups for the tea.  The garden was full of butterflies. 

I created a necklace, bracelet, and some earrings.



Here are more links to the awesome jewelry making supplies at ZnetShows:


So much beautiful jewelry is waiting for you to view in the Winter Issue of Creative Spark! Also, helpful tutorials await you. Please click on the link and take a peek at all the beautiful jewelry the design team members have created.


Creative Spark Fall 2014 Winter 2015

5 comments:

  1. Lisa-Your pieces are very pretty. This magazine is terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry, love those porcelain beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crispness of your pieces. That are both feminine and strong!
    Thanks so much for sharing the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa your designs for this issue of Creative Spark are wonderful. The tangerine cubes really make the royal blue sea glass sing. The cultured porcelain is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lisa, I love those porcelain beads.

    ReplyDelete