November 1, 2014

Creative Spark Magazine Fall 2014 Reveal!


I love being on the design team for Znet Shows!  They are a great company with a wide variety of beads at reasonable prices.  They sell retail and wholesale, so there is something for everyone. For the fall issue of Creative Spark,  the participants were split into three categories: fall themed jewelry,  tutorials and "found object" jewelry. I chose to make fall themed jewelry.

My inspiration for my Autumn Collection (which I call "Amber Sparkle") was driving along a Michigan road in late September. I rounded a curve and saw a group of trees with their leaves just starting to turn color. It was a lovely mix of amber tones. With the sun coming through the trees, a flash of sparkle hit my eye.

I created a necklace, bracelet, and several pair of earrings.





So much beautiful jewelry is waiting for you to view! Also, helpful tutorials await you. Please click on the link and take a peek at all the beautiful jewelry the design team members have created.


Creative Spark Fall 2014 Fall 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment