December 7, 2013

I Love Clay Blog Hop Reveal

Welcome to the "I Love Clay 2013 Blog Hop"! I can't wait to see what these talented ladies made!  Just a quick overview: each participant was sent a bead kit with  artisan made clay beads or pendants. Participants were instructed to use these components in conjunction with other beads on their bead table (but not to purchase new beads). 

What did I make for the hop? I would like to share a necklace that I made using a beautiful clay "gin blossom" pendant by Jeannie Dukic



Of course there is a giveaway!  Just leave one comment on this post (by midnight EST on December 14th, 2013) to be entered. Tell me what is your favorite holiday, and why.  If you would consider joining my blog as well, I would be pleased as punch (not required to enter the giveaway, of course).  What is the prize? A beautiful selection of jewelry making goodies from my stash! I will draw a name on December 20th, 2013.  Please make sure I have some way to reach you.

Now, please check out all of the jewelry awesomeness created by the participants:

Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist


Melissa Trudinger, Bead Recipes
Kathy Zeigler Lindemer, Bay Moon Design
Eleanor Burian Moore, The Charmed Life
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Chris Eisenberg, Wanderware
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyns Creations
Bonnie Coursolle, Jasper's Gems
Dolores Raml, Crafty D's Creations
Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Christine Stonefield, Sweet Girl Design
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations
Mowse Doyle, Mowse Made This
Janine Lucas, Esfera Travel Blog
Karin Grosset Grange, Ginkgo et Coquelicot
Kelli Nelson, Zenith Jade Creations
Ann Schroeder, Bead Love
Jasvanti Patel, Jewelry by Jasvanti
Robin Reed, Artistry HCBD
Katrina Taylor, I Wanna Go Out

19 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, first of all, thank you so much of hosting this blog hop. Love it! I love your necklace, especially the tassel. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I love your choice of colors for your piece. Thanks for putting this together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pendant and beautiful design to make it amazing. Thank you for hosting these blog hops, this so much fun!
    I love Christmas, as I love winter, lights, joy, expectation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    First let me say your necklace is beautiful I like the way you showcased the Gin Blossom. Second thank you for letting me participate in another of you wonderful blog hops.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gin blossom is beautiful, and you've put it to great use in your lovely necklace. Thank you so much for putting together this blog hop. It is great fun! I really do love clay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, love the gin blossom necklace. Thanks for the challenge. My fav holiday is Canada Day ... marks the start of the summer and celebrates the great country I live in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing the pieces your bloghops produce! Even I don't have the energy or willpower to participate, I still hop through and enjoy everyone elses work :) Maybe I'll join up for one in the coming year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is gorgeous, love the little dangles you added to it. Thank you for hosting another wonderful hop, they're always so much fun. My favorite holiday is Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa . . . I am running late on my post today but it will be in shortly . . . I guess I should like Rosh Hashana because it is the day of attonement!!! Oh I love them all and really any day we get to wake up and do amazing things is a holiday . . . a gift!!! Your piece is soothing and elegantly casual. Bravo again on your amazingness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your necklace is fantastic, I live the colors and the tassel is a very nice touch, thank you for letting me participate on this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous necklace! You did a fantastic ,job on this blog hop! My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas! We don't have children, but here are 10 nieces and nephews in our family. We go to my mother-in-laws house for breakfast every year. They cook up a real feast! After we eat all the munchkins find a spot on the floor because its present time! The adults no longer exchange gifts. Our special treat is watching the little one tear into their presents! It's loud, messy, paper EVERY WHERE chaos! Its a blast! After everything is cleaned up off to church we go. I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas than with my hubby and loved ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely piece Lisa! It was a fun blog hop, as usual! My favourite holiday would have to be Christmas, love it as a family day and I get a kick out of giving and receiving gifts, and seeing the kids get their presents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *giggles* just noticed... the post date on this is Dec.7 .. but the contest deadline is Nov 23... ;) someone should've had that extra coffee before posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because all my blog hop participants can travel through time - lol I fixed it - thanks!!

      Delete
  14. What a beautiful design that makes this pendant shine! I had fun checking out everyone's creations for this hop. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First off, I love your necklace. So pretty and feminine. Then, my favorite holiday is Christmas. I love giving gifts and seeing people's faces when they open them! Thanks for this wonderful hop! I am looking forward to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous necklace! I love the color of the pendant.
    My favorite holidays are Christmas and New Years. I love to be with my family! Thank you fir the giveaway! Would be nice to win. I'm a jewelry addict and collect beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lisa, I love your gin blossom necklace - the colors you used are so pretty!! I just received some of the gin blossoms and can't wait to make necklaces with them!
    Thank you for another fun hop - I love the clay beads I received!
    My favorite holiday is Christmas - I love the magic of the season, the joy of seeing my boys open their presents and, my favorite part, the picture with Santa my boys get for me every year - the only present I want!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a dramatic piece! Love it! And thanks for another great hop.

    ReplyDelete