October 27, 2013

October Fest Reveal!

I Love Autumn - it is my favorite season.  So, when the lovely Rita of Toltec Jewels decided to hold a second annual October Fest, I had to get on board.  I wanted to show some pretty Autumn photos that I had taken, but my photos are not the best quality.  So - I picked out some free online photos that best describe how Autumn "feels" to me. 

The last photo was my inspiration for my jewelry.  The picture most closely resembles Autumn in Michigan (my neck of the woods).   I made a necklace, bracelet and earrings set using the blue color of an Autumn sky on a sunny day, and the gold color of vibrant leaves.   







This photo was my jewelry inspiration:
Autumn in Michigan


 Here is my Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings Set:


Please check out all the wonderful Autumn offerings from all the participants:


                   
Andrea Glick-Zenith       http://zenithjade.blogspot.com/
Kelly Hosford Patterson     http://travelingsideshow.blogspot.com
Kathy Lindemer      http://bay-moon-design.blogspot.com
Elsie Deliz Fonseca   http://ladelizchica.blogspot.com/
Janice Hidey (Janimar)  http://drawingthelinesomewhere.com/
Candida Castleberry   www.spunsugarbeadworks.blogspot.com
Alicia Marinache    http://www.allprettythings.ca
Jennifer Reno (JenRen)  http://jenrenjewelry.blogspot.com/
Tanty Sri Hartanti   www.tjewellicious.blogspot.com
Lisa Lodge  http://gratefulartist.blogspot.com/ (You are Here)
Toltec Jewels (Rita, your hostess)  www.JewelSchoolFriends.com

                    

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lisa! Autumn is my favorite season and the pictures you chose really display it well. The colors you chose for your jewelry set are very well chosen too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos and bling are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo selection. I adore the color Orange and Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice of photos! Stunning blue in the jewelry. Hope you are enjoying your favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookng at the photos I only can say "aaaahhh" and "ooohh", it's a blast for my eyes!
    You used an unusual color combination for me, but the set is very pretty. Well done!
    Alenka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the inspiring photos; now that we live so far south, I really miss the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue you choose so perfectly reflects the bright blue autumn sky. I love the way blue sets off yellow, orange and red. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh the blues and the browns!!! wow! what a gorgeous treat for the eye, especially with the photos! Thanks! jean xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics and I just love your jewelry set. It really does span the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful colors Lisa!!! I really love fall too. I love the warmth and brilliance of your design!!! The focal really looks like a piece of sky with some cloud mixed in. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are gorgeous! Your set combines those beautiful blues and golden browns in such a pretty way- Christie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You found some wonderfully inspiring pictures to share! Gorgeous colours in your necklace. Thanks for sharing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful pictures you found for inspiration. I love the colors in your set!
    Ingrid A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful set Lisa. It could cover half the year's seasons as I saw beach and sand, but I live on an island so I see beach and sand everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very pretty Lisa, the blue in the pearls and pendant are gorgeous and look so much like the blue sky of fall.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa, the photo selection was perfect & breath taking. It has brightened my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this set Lisa - blues and pearls, what's not to love, right?! And your photos for fall and for jewelry inspiration are indeed gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful in every way, Lisa! I wish I could have joined in on this event! I love Fall too! But swamped right now so I'll just look and the lovely photos and keep moving! Very inspiring though! --Sharyl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous pictures with a great translation into the ♥beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful photos and the necklace is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete