October 2, 2013

October Echo Creative Club Component Reveal

 Please click here for the Autumn Design Challenge Reveal: Autumn Design Challenge

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads and components to work with. The component that I am using for my October entry is a lovely green gin blossom - it is gorgeous!


I just hope that I can do it justice! Be sure to stop back on October 25th for the reveal. There will be other artists participating, and I can't wait to see what lovely creations they make! While you wait, why not stop by Jeannie's store: Jewelry by Jeannie and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that is a very pretty green colored gin blossom. I will be back to see what you created, Lisa.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete