October 2, 2013

Autumn Design Challenge Reveal

Reveal Day is Here!


I was excited to be one of the lucky ladies chosen to participate in the Autumn Design Challenge hosted by Caroline of Blueberri Beads and Lesley of THEA Elements. Thank you Lesley and Caroline for your generosity in hosting this challenge! These are the awesome beads that I received:
The bronze focals are from Lesley and the pretty ceramic beads are from Caroline.

So far I have used all the beads except Lesley's beautiful heart.  (Still working on a design)! 

I created the asymmetrical necklace below using Caroline's pretty purple bird and caramel toned beads. I added tiger eye nuggets, purple fossil beads, and green adventurine rounds.Lesley's lovely leaf served as a great Autumn focal pendant.

I love the earthiness of this necklace

A simple, classic pair of matching earrings

I wanted to use Caroline's heart charm in a bracelet, and pondered a long time on what colors to pair it with.  I have always liked the look of blue with brown, so I used started with some pretty sky blue large lucite ovals.  I then added crystal, Czech glass, brass bead caps and tiger eye pillows.  I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  Think I may keep this one for me!

My new "go to" bracelet





I can't wait to see what all the participants have created! Here is the link list:



18 comments:

  1. Very pretty designs Lisa - love the colour mixes. Thank you for joining in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bracelet is very sweet. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your pieces, your bracelet will definitely be something you can wear often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, what a great colormix in the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely pieces Lisa! I would be wearing that purple necklace every day! Love how the bird is sitting up high, looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work - love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours in both pieces! Thank you for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love your colour combination in the first necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice pop of color in the first necklace, it's very pretty! And you're right - blue goes so well with brown and the bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Especially the bracelet. I love the combination of brown and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely pieces! All the colours are my favourites. Your work is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the colors in that necklace, and your bracelet is just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa, I really love the colour combination in the first necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pieces, Lisa! What fun it must have been to design with these beads!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely set you received! The bracelet is so cute!

    Ambra

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colour mix in that necklace is fabulous and i love the soft tones in the bracelet so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lisa, I love the combo of deep purples and greens in the first necklace, works so well! And the bracelet is very sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pieces, I love them all but the last bracelet is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete