September 20, 2013

Creative Spark Magazine Premiere Issue - I'm a Featured Designer!

If you are looking for the signup for the Winter Sparkle Blog Hop, click here: Winter Sparkle

 

I am tickled pink to announce that I am one of the featured jewelry artists in the brand spanking new magazine: Creative Spark!

A selection of ZnetShows Design Team members were given the opportunity to create jewelry for the premiere issue of this fabulous new endeavor.  Hope Smitherman did a wonderful job of putting together the magazine. We were asked to pick out some items that fell into the category of "rings" and "bling". I thought I would share a few teaser photos of my creations.




I wanted to create a matching collection that brought to mind "old Hollywood" such as the jewelry worn by Audrey Hepburn and Rita Hayworth.  I am pleased with how the jewelry turned out.

Please click on the link and check out all of the beautiful creations made by the designers!  Creative Spark





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces Lisa, congratulations on being featured.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being featured! Your pieces are just lovely. What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your matching collection of jewelry is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! I love your jewelry too!

      Delete