September 6, 2013

Autumn Design Challenge Bead Reveal

I was excited to be one of the lucky ladies chosen to participate in the Autumn Design Challenge hosted by Caroline of Blueberri Beads and Lesley of THEA Elements. Thank you Lesley and Caroline for your generosity in hosting this challenge! These are the awesome beads that I received:
 


The bronze focals are from Lesley and the pretty ceramic beads are from Caroline. I love designing with hearts and bird/animal beads, and look what I got - a nifty purple bird bead and brown heart bead, and a gorgeous heart and leaf pendant. Excellent!  Hope that I can do these pretty beads justice!  
 
Make sure to stop by on October 2nd, 2013 to see the big reveal! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bead mix! I'm excited to get to share with you and so many other fabulous artists in the blog hop! Can't wait to see what everyone creates. It's going to be a great hop!

    ReplyDelete