August 25, 2013

Echo Creative Club August Reveal

Looking for the Summer Color Surprise Blog Hop Reveal?  Click here: http://gratefulartist.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-color-surprise-blog-hop-reveal.html

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my August entry is this lovely blue aspen leaf:


Aspen Leaf 

I really had fun creating this bracelet! It pairs Jeannie's beautiful aspen leaf  with rich brown glass and fossil beads, gold heshi spacers, Czech glass, and beautiful lampwork.  The smaller sized mottled blue lampwork beads are by Art by Lisi (Lisa Anderson). The little gold plated leaf charm added just the right touch.  I made matching earring using Czech leaves as dangles.







I can't wait to see what lovely creations the other participants have made! Please take a look, and also stop by Jeannie's store Jewelry by Jeannie and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.
  

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful design as always Lisa! I love the color combo and how you mirrored Jeannie's art bead with the gold leaf charm! This is a bracelet I would wear often. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bracelet and earrings - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs and love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - the colour palette is very elegant and right up my alley with those splendid blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this bracelet! The colors and the leaf pendant are gorgeous!

    Angi Mullis dj2isme@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect combination of colours and textures. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nelly. I had fun making it!

      Delete
  7. Love the bracelet! It is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that Aspen Leaf has a great Color. Love the bracelet. I'm in for ECC August, too, but sadly I was forgotten on the list. So come over and check my blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I went to your blog to check it out. Love the pendant!

      Delete
  9. Oh this set is just so pretty Lisa - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bracelet is sublime. You complimented the leaf beautifully.

    ReplyDelete