July 28, 2013

Echo Creative Club August Bead Reveal!

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my August entry is a lovely blue leaf - I love working with leaves!


 

I just hope that I can do it justice! Be sure to stop back on August 25th for the reveal. There will be several artists participating, and I can't wait to see what lovely creations they make! While you wait, why not stop by Jeannie's store and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.  

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun dynamic shade of blue and what a great start to a piece of jewelry! I know I'd be inspired by that and I'm sure you will be too, Lisa! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete