June 25, 2013

Echo Creative Club June Reveal!

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my June entry is this lovely spiny leaf pendant:




I really had fun creating this necklace! It pairs Jeannie's beautiful pendant with stone nuggets, Czech glass rose bicones, smooth Bajong wood ovals, rose quartz chips and a lovely silver link by DoraBeth Designs that doubles as a clasp.



I wanted a simple, classic pair of earrings to go with the necklace, so I used two smooth Bajong slice wood ovals and a few small copper rounds.



I can't wait to see what lovely creations the other participants** have made! Please take a look, and also stop by Jeannie's store Jewelry by Jeannie and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.

**The Participants:

Our Hostess: Jeannie K Dukic http://site.jkdjewelry.com/blog

27 comments:

  1. LOVE the asymmetrical design, and how you added JUST the right amount of pink. Pairing the delicate romantic of pink with the natural beauty of wood was perfect, especially for this focal.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori - that means a lot!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I love the carefree, lightness of the colors and the boho, artsy asymmetrical take. Very lovely, I am fond of the natural brown against the pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love brown and pink too, Jessica! Especially for Summer.

      Delete
  3. I love the colors you used. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pendant is truly unique! And your color selection was perfect - nicely done. I love the earrings, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - I love the asymetrical design-which I do not do well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty! Asymmetrical is new to me. This is one of my first attempts. I may try more in the future.

      Delete
  6. Oh Lisa, I just love this necklace! The colors and textures are super - just perfect for highlighting Jeannie's Pendant! And those earrings are too cute; I'd wear them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and tan look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love the soft colors in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely job you did with Jeannie's Spiny leaf! I love the artistic feeling this necklace has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! That means a lot!

      Delete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! I love the organic feel and the perfect colours - truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a creative new look, Lisa! Love the stone and wood beads in these pieces, and to combine those tones with pink is really pleasing! The design and the focal go wonderfully together!

    I'm loving this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharyl! This is a new design direction for me, and I am really feeling good about it!

      Delete
  12. I agree with everyone here. This is eye popped beautiful. It's so warm, scrumptious and you really nailed the asymmetrical. I'd hug right now if you were next to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeannie! I really had fun with this one. (virtual hug)

      Delete
  13. I love the necklace and the earrings are a perfect subtle match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did not want the earrings to compete with the necklace, and I like simple earrings.

      Delete
  14. Beautiful, Lisa :) Love the natural earth tones and pastel, gentle pinks. You've created a poetic, lovely necklace!

    ReplyDelete