June 4, 2013

Echo Creative Club June 2013 Bead Reveal

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my June entry is one of my favorites!  It is called a "Spiny Leaf" and it is awesome!


 

I just hope that I can do it justice! Be sure to stop back on June 25th for the reveal. There will be several artists participating, and I can't wait to see what lovely creations they make! While you wait, why not stop by Jeannie's store and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.  

3 comments:

  1. The Spiny Leaf is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will do it justice. I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cool component! Jeannie's creations are fun to work with - you'll do this one proud I'm certain!!

    ReplyDelete