May 2, 2013

Echo Creative Club May 2013 Bead Reveal


I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my May entry is a relatively new style by Jeannie, called  "Milk Chocolate":





I have already started creating a design!
Be sure to stop back on May 25th for the reveal. There will be several artists participating, and I can't wait to see what lovely creations they make! While you wait, why not stop by Jeannie's store and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.  

2 comments:

  1. These beads are one of the very first I sold on line many, many years ago. So I'm very attached to them and they hold a special place in my heart. I'm happy you got one. Can't wait to see what you do with it Lisa.
    thanks, jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete