March 9, 2013

My Bead Table Blog Hop II Sand and Sea Edition Reveal!

 
This was a super fun hop to put together.  I can't wait to see what these talented ladies made!  Just a quick recap: each participant was sent a bead kit with either a "Sand" theme (brown, copper and tan tones), or a "Sea Theme" (blue, clear and green tones).  Participants were instructed to use these beads in conjunction with other beads on their bead table (but to NOT purchase new beads).  

What did I make for the hop? I was recently watching a show about the frigid waters of the North Atlantic, so I created a Czech glass necklace with "cool" blue and crystal beads. It worked out great because these beads were "hanging around" on my bead table for a long time.


Of course there is a giveaway!  Just leave one comment on this post (by midnight EST on March 15th, 2013) to be entered. US/Canada only, please (the shipping rates are just too high for international, due to the recent rate hike). If you would consider joining my blog as well, I would be pleased as punch! What is the prize? A nifty bead mix consisting of goodies from my bead stash! I will draw a name on March 16th, 2013. Please make sure I have some way to reach you.

Now, please check out all of the jewelry awesomeness created by the participants:

Eleanor Burian-Mohr, The Charmed Life

Mary Govaars, MLH Jewelry Designs

Tanya Goodwin, A Work in Progress

Kathy Lindemer, Bay Moon Design

Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends

Sharyl McMillian-Nelson, Sharyl's Jewelry

Marla Gibson, Spice Box Designs

Melissa Trudinger, Bead Recipes

Dot Lewallen, Speedie Beadie

Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs

Kim Booth, The Pink Martini Boutique

Jami Shipp, Celebrating Life

Leah Tees, My Beady Littleeyes

Christie Murrow, Charis Designs Jewelry

Monique Urquhart, A Half Baked Notion

Gloria Allen, Gloria Allen Designs

Cindy Anderson Wilson, It's My Sea of Dreams

Shaiha Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings


Annette Rivers, MamaOwl's Mess


25 comments:

  1. I love seeing something with fresh eyes, especially beads on the table, Lisa! What a great inspiration... as someone who lives on the edge of the North Atlantic, I can guarantee it is all shades of dusky blue, silvery gray and icy white. Thanks so much for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beads in your "watery" bracelet, Lisa! My page just went live! Anxious to start looking at all the others! Thank you for hosting this delightful event! I'm wishing for some sandy beaches and lapping waves and a whole of warm sunshine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the initiation! my first blog hop. If it hadn't been for the accident, I think I could get addicted to blog hops, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Lisa, I noticed Annette Rivers, MamaOwl's Mess, is missing from today's list of participants above. I know she posted about the event. Some bloggers have included her, and some haven't. Just wondering if it was a boo-boo? I sent this to your email but I got a fail notice again. (You can delete this comment if you wish.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since my kit got waylaid and I received it 2-3 weeks after everyone else and I was in a motorcycle accident and completely out of commission for a bit, she might not have thought I was going to make it... I did by the skin of my teeth, lol

      Delete
  5. Lisa, what a great blog hop! I love all the pieces I've seen so far. There has been great creativity, and out of the box thinking for this one. Now I'm even more excited I get to be in your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a wonderful time visiting all the participants --so many beautiful pieces created with your mixes. Also, I'm excited to be participating in your Seasons hop --I've received my mix and if I can keep my daughter out of the beautiful bag of beads, I'm already planning out my design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soo excited to see what everyone has made.. I so love the ocean and the colors.. Gonna go grab a cuppa coffee and enjoy this. Thanks Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED this challenge Lisa, I am learning so much about blog hops. I know I probably missed a few things, but I promise I'll do better on the "Seasons" hop! And great job on your piece as well! Love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for including me in this hop I am learning so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for organizing this beadalicious blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this blog. I had a lot of fun with your beads and I would love to win more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sparkly bracelet! Now, off to hopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved seeing what everyone made! You sent out some wonderful mixes...and your cool blue necklace just shines!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just getting started in the hop but so far it is amazing all the different things that are made in the two color schemes. Maybe next time I will join in too as it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the necklace! So icy. Great creation! It is always great to use up beads that are "Laying around" I have a few piles of those on my desk....

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's beautiful. I love the light blue and white. Thank you again for hosting another great challenge. I always enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful necklace! Thank you so much for hosting this blog hop, Lisa. And thanks again for the wonderful bead mix you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely! What a fun idea... I have had a wonderful time this evening going through and looking at what everyone made! It really made my day. Thank you so much for putting this together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your necklace, Lisa! Love the Sand and Sea theme - I'll have to check out the rest of the beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great necklace! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful blog hop, especially in the middle of winter! Sweet relief for the soul.
    Lynda @ lyndacarson@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. A few months ago I never heard of a blog hop. Now I'm addicted to them. I'm sure there is a blog for that . . .

    Excellent adventure full of creative goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great blog hop, who doesn't enjoy the sea and sand? Some hops are so huge it's difficult to see all the wonderful creations. Your necklace definitely brings to mind the cool waters.
    I signed up as a follower of your blog so I don't miss anything.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love to create this way. By using only what is at your fingertips it doesn't get so overwhelming and it cuts down on the clutter. Thank you for entering mr.

    ReplyDelete