March 10, 2013

Let's Think Summertime with ZnetShows

I was so surprised when I received an email from Bill Zhang of ZnetShows asking me to design some jewelry for their March 2013 Newsletter.  He and his team had seen my published work, and my blog hop jewelry creations. They wanted to send me free beads - awesome!  They asked for my favorite color palette, so I said blues and greens. 

I received a fabulous mixture of turquoise cultured sea glass beads, and crystal (not pictured).


Check out the lovely starfish beads and shell pendant!
 
These beads just scream Summertime! I utilized a beautiful shell tile from Marie at More Skye Jewels, to create this beachy bracelet:

 
I had some nifty yellow turquoise rounds that I had been wanting to use, and they coordinated well with the turquoise beads.  I created a necklace and earring set:



Hope your enjoyed seeing my Summery creations!  The bracelet and necklace are available for sale.  Please contact me by clicking the "about me" link on my blog if interested. Thanks again to Bill for this great opportunity!  Be sure to head over to znetshows and see all of their lovely beads!
 

17 comments:

  1. Love your take on the faux, Lisa... of course I'm partial to your sweet bracelet with Marie's adorable shell link and those cute starfish. The pairing with the yellow turquoise is unexpected but they look elegant together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bracelet. The tile and cute starfish go so well with the other beads. The colors are great together.

    Lucky you getting such cool beads and for free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I feel so fortunate to be able to participate.

      Delete
  3. I've never come across ZnetShows on the web. Their selection of sea glass is amazing. How fortunate you are to get to play with some of the shapes and for free! Very pretty and summery designs.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirlee. They really do have lovely sea glass. They also have pretty stone beads, too.

      Delete
  4. Yep, went straight for the blues, greens, and aquas. I would have too. ha! Perfect for this type of bead though and your summery seaside designs! I love that tile by Marie too, it goes perfect with your bracelet! (I have some similar ones and made a pair of earrings!)

    I think ZnetShows picked the perfect person to show off their beads, Lisa! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharyl! I saw your earrings with Marie's tiles - super cute!

      Delete
  5. They are a really great company! I really dig their more organic shapes. The pieces you made a really nice! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my comment may have gotten swallowed up. I was just saying how nice of a job you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrew - that means a lot!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful creations! Thanks for the mention and the lovely way you used my little charm <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Marie - I love your charms, especially the ones that have nature themes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful designs Lisa!

    ReplyDelete