January 10, 2013

Echo Creative Club January 2013


I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my January entry is this cute orange birdie:



I have already started creating a design!
Be sure to stop back on January 25th for the reveal. There will be several artists participating, and I can't wait to see what lovely creations they make! While you wait, why not stop by Jeannie's store and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Bio Lisa. I hope everyone participates in that. Thank you for posting this. I'm so excited to see what you do with birdie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a burst of inspiration, and created something already - yay!

      Delete
  2. I love - no LOVE (!) - Jeannie's beads and that little birdie is so darn cute! Can't wait to see what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete