January 25, 2013

Echo Creative Club January 2013 Reveal

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for 2013!


A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity. She sent me the most lovely selection of beads to work with. The bead that I am using for my January entry is this cute orange birdie:



I really had fun creating this bracelet and earring set with a "Southwestern flair"!





I can't wait to see what lovely creations the other participants** have made! Please take a look, and also stop by Jeannie's store Jewelry by Jeannie and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.

**The other two participants are Charlene Jacka and Kristen Stevens.  Charlene's blog post is here: http://clay-space.com/blog/.  Kristen's design can be seen on the Polymer Clay Collective Group page on Facebook.
 

18 comments:

  1. That bird is so cute! You did capture the southwest with the turquoise and silver, we can't get enough of that stuff :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise, orange and silver - you can.not.go.wrong! I love your bracelet - the perfect eye candy for a dreary January day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Courtney - I have always loved using blue and orange together.

      Delete
  3. I love Jeannie's birds - great bracelet and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    That is a very cute bracelet with the little orange birdie I really like it, and the earrings too!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I had fun making this bracelet!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE that orange birdie!!! I've loved that sweet birdie in that great color for months & months -- so neat you received it to create with Lisa because you created a wonderful Southwestern bracelet here! I would have never thought to create Southwestern, yet it is so perfect. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about Southwestern either, until my wonderful hubby walked by and saw the clasp on my bead table and said it looked Southwestern.

      Delete
  6. Oh yes, the perfect color scheme for your lovely creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and beautiful little birdie! You accented it perfectly with great Southwestern flair. I love your bracelet and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the colors and design of this bracelet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How darling the bird bracelet is! Love those earrings too! I love the colors you used...of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete