December 1, 2012

Floral Holiday Blog Hop Reveal

Today is the big day!  The reveal of the Floral Holiday Blog Hop.  The talented participants were sent a bead packet containing brightly colored lucite petals, leaves, flowers, and other beads. Their challenge was to create something holiday themed  (not necessarily jewelry) for whatever holiday(s) they celebrate in December. An example of one bead packet is shown here:


I did not make a piece of jewelry this time.  I was so excited about the hop, I forgot to save a kit for myself!  A big thank you to all of the participants - I am excited to see what they made, how about you! Please visit their blogs listed below.  Happy Holidays everyone!

Your Host: Lisa Lodge, Grateful Artist (Pine Ridge Treasures)

Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul

Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog

Kimberly Flood, Goddesses and Beads

Mary Govaars, MLH Jewelry Designs

Tanya Goodwin, A Work in Progress

Kathy Lindemer, Bay Moon Design

Alicia Marinache, All the Pretty Things


Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends

7 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and yours Lisa and Thank You so much for hosting. I had a blasting my bead kit. It was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a fun hop. I really enjoyed using the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa - for this wonderful opportunity. I had tons of fun and I love the piece I ended up making - very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that packet is stunning! Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,

    I can't believe you didn't get any lovely lucite to play with! I have lots and lots -- i should send you a Holiday mix so you can create too ;) And maybe by then my lucite focal will have manifested! lol...

    Thank you my dear friend for hosting such a beautiful hop! Everyone made such lovey Holiday treasures: garlands and kissing balls, floral necklaces, bejeweled boxes, ornaments, beadwork flowers, lariats, earrings -- and a bracelet too, lol ;)

    This was a very special day and wonderful way to begin the Holiday Season!!

    love and appreciation,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I can't believe that I am just now getting here - darned life.

    Thanks for this! I had a blast, just what my muse needed. :)

    ReplyDelete