November 30, 2012

Echo Creative Club December 2012 Beads

I am so excited to be participating in the Echo Creative Club for December 2012!



This is my first time participating.  A big thank you to Jeannie Dukic for this opportunity.  She sent me the most lovely beads to work with. The 18mm size is larger than I typically use in my designs.  I have been wanting to use larger beads, so this is a perfect opportunity!  Below you will see a picture of the beads in their packaging (Jeannie has such pretty packaging), and out "in the open" for their close up.  The ideas for a design are already forming!








Be sure to stop back on Christmas Day for the reveal (or after that if your schedule does not permit). There will be several artists participating, and I can't wait to see what lovely creations they make! While you wait, why not stop by Jeannie's store and check out her awesome selection of beads and jewelry.  You just might find the perfect Christmas gift for someone on your holiday list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment